was posted at 2:02 AM with 0 comments
KLPAC stands for Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre just so you know. :P So, on Friday, my mum bought a ticket for me to attend a charity show to raise fund for cats and dogs.
Yeap, so they got some local artiste to sing. They also have this really cool laser lighting which was a bonus to the awesome show.

They were also short of a few thousand ringgit to reach their ideal amount. So, they got a few shirtless buff, good-looking guys to go around the place to raise the extra few thousand ringgit. There was this one caucasian guy, when he smiles, my heart skipped a beat. So charming! But too bad, I didn't get to take a picture with him. But earlier that morning, I saw Ryanfoojoe's Instagram post saying he would be there to perform. So I was kinda determined to get a picture with him and I did. Yay! xD
Cute right? I know :3