was posted at 11:30 PM with 0 comments
Was face-timing with kahyi yesterday night. I missed her so much. We're from different school but we're still as close. In fact, we're closer than before :) Before this we get to see each other every week during tuition, but not now. She's moved to Setia Alam which is located like a million miles away from here. And well, right now, this is the only way that we can keep in touch? And so, she told me about her 'promprosal' where a guy asked her to prom. As I was told, it was one of the hugest 'promposal' yet in her school. Details, I shall not say much :p I find it really really sweet, though. This guy has got some balls (Y) YOU THE MAN, mate. :D Anyway, really happy for the both of you. So, have fun in prom, together ;D 

Just a random post I decided to write about since I really have not much to write lately :p 

So, till then x