was posted at 12:14 AM with 0 comments
I woke up yesterday morning feeling kinda paranoid. I knew there was something up and then I remembered, oh right, we needa see the principal during recess. Yeap, I knew there would be stuffs like this while organising such events. And yes, I already see this coming so all I had to do was to be optimistic and to tell myself everything will be alright because really, we did nothing wrong. We went to see the principal during recess and it went well :3 I was expecting that she will give us a lecture before we explain ourselves but she was being really understanding. It was just like a chatting session with her. We even gossiped with her and she was like 'full stop. It's Ramadan month and I shouldn't talk bad about others' Hahah! She was cool. And yeap, thank god everything went well and LAST FRIDAY NIGHT IS STILL ON PEOPLE. :D 

I would like to clarify, LAST FRIDAY NIGHT is NOT affiliated with the school in any way so if you have questions, come to the organisers, NOT THE SCHOOL. THANKS! 

Do pay up ASAP because the early bird discount is gonna end really really soon! So we'll see you there! :))