was posted at 1:01 AM with 0 comments
LOL so my last post was about exam ending too. Yes, you can see how hard I studied during this period till I have no time to blog. :P PFFT. Undeniably, April was really, really hectic. BUT, I wasnt busy studying :P So let me update you about the past month.

Had lots of competition going on and I was the organizer for most of it. I really miss being the participant because being the organizer, you have to think how to make the whole thing fun, and you know how stressful can that be. I really miss those days where all I have to think of was, how to have fun :P But oh well, I think it's about time for me to learn to be the organizer, too. :|

On the 18th of April, I went to Cameron Highlands for a school trip with my buddies. I was super excited as we've been to places like Terengganu and Port Dickson where the weather is killing, but not like Cameron which is really cooling. Honestly, it wasn't that cold. Oh wells, global warming. Such a bummer. I could have worn my jock jacket if the weather was a lil bit more cooling :P So yeah, as usual, visits and well, everyone knows that's not all the trip is about, because the bus trip and the night talks are. :P Yes, I was like a hooligan on the bus. Was sorta SUPER hyper. Don't really know what got into me. Oh and my friends took videos of me. I didnt dare to look at them till now :P It was fun. Like real fun. xD

Mid-term sucked. I think I flung-ed everything. Oh well.. ): But well, I still have time to buck up so, :D

And I miss my listener. I really do. Hope to catch him on the net soon. :D

Oh and mama gave me her iPhone, and you know what that means? BETTER CAMWHORE PICTURES. HAHAHA BYEEE x