was posted at 7:12 AM with 1 comments
I'm so concerned about the others but do they even consider this much before they even do something to me? Just a normal poke in facebook, it can take me long enough to do it back to them since I'll be thinking about, a lot of things where at times, it's unnecessary. People insult me, though they weren't serious about it, it still hurts. I'll just keep that all to myself, because as how I told most of the people who asked me why I don't talk back, talking back isn't my thing. Well, I do show my temper a little sometimes, but no one would ever notice, and I'll be thinking to myself, why am I doing this? It doesn't make me feel any better. So I will end up acting normal like nothing happened again. It sucks because the way they insult isn't just, a joke to be cracked once in a while. I feel like they are literally insulting EVERYTHING I said, that made me felt like what the hell did I do that God want myself to be treated this way..I meant I don't do this to them. And when I try to defend, they will insult further. They can insult people but people can't insult them. Well, I don't want to be feeling this way, too, because it makes me feel fake to be a friend of yours but well, that's just how I feel. I need to let it out.