was posted at 12:53 AM with 0 comments
Few weeks ago, I was browsing through some pictures in my computer. I wanted to find my pictures with Jia Anne, and I don't remember why. As you know, I group pictures by year. I was quite sure our last hangout was during 2011, but it turned out to be 2010. So..we've not met each other for.. 2 years! Finally, we had a hangout last friday at ou. I'm only writing this a week after the hangout because, I really don't realize how time flies, and it felt like yesterday. Sorry for the delay.

So we met at delicious and she joined my mum, sister and I for lunch there. Then I took 4 pictures with my sister's polaroid. 3 of them went into my purse, for memories xD Then, we went to get our movie tickets for The Perks of being a Wallflower. Not sure if you guys will like the movie, but we all do. :3 When the movie ended, some really big fan of the movie clapped, followed by us. :D Later, she treated me Starbucks and I had to finish it asap since almost every shopkeeper chased me out of the shop when I have that drink in my hand. Thanks for the drink babe! Then we shopped around, talked and bid her goodbye at 7.30pm. 

Honestly? 1 day for a 2 year reunion, is not enough. We gotta go out again babe! :D

So..let's round it up with some pictures of us. Not as much as the last hangout's since we've all been matured, and I guess we appreciate heart-to-heart talk more than some fitting room pictures. Hahah. Maybe next time xD