was posted at 12:33 AM with 0 comments
Oh well, my school's always best at starting exams when other schools' have finished theirs. But look at the bright side, more time to study! But longer time to suffer. ): Anyways, finals this time sucks. We have like 12 days of exam but the duration is like one month. You must be thinking, how is that possible? Of course it's possible. We have breaks in between. Good thing, more time to study :P
So, Chinese down, Biology down and Additional Mathematics down. Addmaths today was, um, at least I get what the question wants from me. Compared to the previous months, if it wasn't Puan Goh's help, I would stare at the question and sing 'whataya want from me?' I'm really thankful to have Puan Goh, love her. :D

Oh and idk what's wrong with me and my tables and chairs. Due to the ongoing PMR exam, we're not using our own classes and we're using different classes almost every day. I didn't have a place to sit on the first day of exam itself. So guess what, the teacher had no choice but to let me use her table. LOL. I had allll the space to myself xD But it was embarrassing enough, when everyone stares at you with that ''awww'' face when you don't have a place to sit. And then on the second day, i had no place to sit, again. I need to get my own table and chair from the class beside. And when I came back, someone claims that the place is hers. Omg wtf weyh. Thanks to jian chuan and pei yii, I had a place to sit. Thanks guys :)

So, yeah. Till then. Maybe a new post next wednesday when most of the important subjects are down. :) ciaooo.