was posted at 11:45 AM with 0 comments
It's 2.30 in the morning. And I'm here, sitting on my bed, legs in my blanket, doing a lot of thinking. So, I decided to write 'em all out here.
Suddenly remembered that few of my friends are probably leaving. And, they're leaving to places where, I cant certainly visit them often. Plus, they're my really close friends. Two of my closest. But why?! You did this to me once, and now you're doing it to me, again. I remembered back then when i was 10, my best friends were Jia Anne and Valerie. And there was one year where most of my classmates transferred schools. And when I went back to school after the long holiday, I noticed the two of them transferred school too and I'm all alone with a group of guys. I was feeling so sad and lonely. But that was also when I was offered to sit with shiow li and I joined their so-called gang.
And so, back to the topic. I know with facebook and so many other social networks, we can easily keep in touch with each other. But then, it's never gonna be like how we used to be anymore. It's really hard for me to accept this. Not having anyone to talk to, suck. Not seeing each other in a long time, suck. Having to bare all these by myself, suck. I'm dang sure that the feeling, is gonna SUCK.

At the same time, I suddenly felt so naive. It was just some short-term attention and it can leave me feeling like shit. At the first place, I shouldn't be expecting too much. That's what you get, when you expect too much: NOTHING. Oh wait, there's something: feeling shitty.