was posted at 2:26 AM with 0 comments
I need a time machine, so bad. I'm not being greedy. Just rewind it back to the beginning of 2012. As usual, at the beginning of the year, I'll get all ready to accept a new challenge-form 4 life. When teacher calls us to study the topic to get ready for the next day, I really did. I meant, it actually feels real good and i gotta admit, it's much better when you read it first before teacher teaches it. Homework, all done. Classes, never missed out a word teacher says. And the best thing is, i actually jot down some notes i think. Omg yenn, it's hard to believe you were such a hardworking student just a few months ago, and you're the total opposite now. I don't know what's happening. I'd tell myself in school every day to revise SOMETHING at home. At least, SOMETHING. But well, i get all sleepy and lazy whenever i come home. I meant, you can't blame me. Home is too cozy to get all hardworking and study. :P
Well well, i think i should really get going with my bm work.

Essays are the last thing I would wanna do on a Monday afternoon, especially after a long day at school. :S