was posted at 7:42 PM with 0 comments
So..It was momma's big event of the year again on the 30th of June.
Everyone dressed according to the theme: 60's and 70's, except for me.
Well, I didn't have the time to go shop for dresses ya know. June, was an extremely busy month for me, though i can't really remember what I did. Hehe. You guys won't wanna know, so it's okay. BUT i'm not the host anyway. So, it's okay if i turned up in a normal dress, right? ._.
So yeah. I had loads of fun and i gotta say, over the years, this was the best annual dinner. Food, not that good but oh wells, that's not important. Setting, it was cold so yeah, awesome! And gotta praise the performers of the night. All of them were really good and the performances were interesting! It's no longer all singing oldies.

Here are some pictures that i would like to post. I love them.



At times, I feel really bad when i get so annoyed with some school matters, i tend to let out my temper at them. I'm sorry about that but thanks for being with me whenever I need you all. Love you guys :)