was posted at 7:41 AM with 0 comments
Through all these years of collecting, I actually have a collection of college pens. Believe it or not, no other pens can beat these. They're so good to use and most importantly, they're free xD there's just something between me and these college pens. LOL. I love 'em.
These are just a small part of them. I think I've used some and threw some away already so yeah. These are what I'm left with. Oh and today's the career exhibition in my school. Didn't have much time to go check out the booths since I got chosen to do the aural with the pentaksir from the ministry of education. So, sigh, not much pens but still i got a two or three.
Lololol I sounded like some middle-aged woman that's so greedy for all the freebies. But what the heck, college pens FTW <3