was posted at 4:23 AM with 0 comments


The wrong scene :P
The bitch took this when i was not around :P
Meet my awesome retards :D

Best girlfriends!
Mel mel in makeup! Woooot!
Nickkkk.
Yu xin babyyy.
Victorrrrr.
Kah munnnn. My awesome junior!

The stunning Aceyyy!
Let me introduce you to the awesome MC of the night, Pei yii!
And the other retarded MC, Jian chuannnn.
Jojo da bitch. Oh it rhymes perfectly :D
Love this picture of us. <3
And another one with vic who showed up in short sleeve t-shirt with a tie. He probably wanted to show his muscles but i think it looked pretty good, no? :P I meant, his attire.

On the 15th of July, me and my friends attended our society's annual dinner. Our society is sorta cool. We held our jamuan in the club and we're allowed to wear dresses, just not very sexy ones. LOL. Unlike the other societies who would just order pizza and celebrate in school. :P
So yeah, i went with kah yi and she helped me to draw some stars just above my dress to suit the theme of the night: Starry Night. Me and a few of my friends who are performing wore our chinese society shirt there as that's our attire for our performance. So we were feeling so damn embarrassed because everyone was like in dresses and tuxedos (sorta :P). We hid at the back of the stage :P
After the performance, finally, we put on our clothes and heels and, BOOM, we started partying! I was so damn hyper that night. And there was this song dedication session. I was dancing and shaking like crazy to almost every song. Yeap, alone, while my friends watched me. They couldn't stand my craziness but still, they gotta bare with it :P Aww, love you guys :D
I sat beside kah yi and on my right was yu xin. Kah yi and I were screaming like crazy. Moral support what. And the best part of the night was when yu xin got pranked and nick got pushed out to the front of the hall. There goes the climax! Hahah, i think I'm not supposed to post about what happened but trust me, all of us screamed like hell for them. :D

BEST.PARTY.EVER.