was posted at 2:19 AM with 0 comments

Bought this book not long after PMR ended. Took me a few days to read it. Considered fast for me coz im a slow reader. >.< PLUS, it's a chinese novel, and there's a lot of taiwanese language in it, which i gotta pause and reread it for a few times to understand. LOL.

And not long after i finished the book, the movie's out. Wheeeee. I went to check like 3 times to catch the movie in the cinema and i failed all three times.
FINALLY, i downloaded it. lol. Just finished watching it.
Well, it wasn't THAT sad that you have to cry lah honestly. :P
It's just the ending that was not really that predictable, which makes the whole show, sad.
I can just say that this movie's worth a watch, despite some perverted scenes LOLOL. And both the main characters are hot XD
How would i rate this movie? Hmm, 7 out of 10 i guess. :)

P.S. Credits to winnis for the pictures. I was too lazy to go take a picture of my book. :p