was posted at 9:29 AM with 0 comments
So 2011's coming to an end and that means 2012's just around the corner. Of course it is -.-
What im trying to say is, that means school's starting and my two miserable years will start in just few days. I don't want my holiday to end, yet. I had an awesome holiday, one of the best ones so far, i think. The fact that i don't have to get out of my covers early in the morning already made my holiday awesome.

And in few days, i would have to start working hard for spm already. lol, as if i will but, yeah. :D
At times, i just hope that my life being a 15 would be longer and i would never want 2012 to come. Too much of negative comments bout those science subjects. It would be a whole lot more tougher, that's for sure, and im afraid i couldn't cope with it. This is so unusual. I meant i wasn't this negative. But as i said, too many negative comments bout form 4 & 5 life.

But yeah, i'll try to be optimistic ;D