was posted at 2:05 AM with 0 comments
Um, before i start my post, just wanna tell you guys i just posted a new post(before the 'my momma' post) which i previously saved as a draft and so, yeah, enjoy looking at those photos :P


My aunt has this thing for all the unique antiques. So this was taken at her house. Just a random picture to start off with my post though, hehe.
So yesterday i went photoshooting with my elder sister around KL. Erm, not really actually, just followed her and she took some pictures for her project.
So we went to this temple around petaling street. Prayed. And then mum dropped us at the KL railway station. It's quite an old place already, and was built by the British i guess. There was a hotel named 'Heritage Hotel' over there, which was really really old. (Interesting and yet, scary.) I once went there for dinner. And they actually still use that kind of lift where they have to open and close the gate, if you guys know what i mean. :P I only knew the place was kinda haunted when i left the place. Lol. But they closed down the hotel already. Too bad. I can't go in and have a look at it. ):
Later we went to petaling street and central market. I didnt know in KL we have such a place where they sell all the cultural stuffs. Quite a nice visit to central market, despite the people there who scolded us for:
1) Taking picture of their things.
2) Taking picture of their things but not buying 'em. :P
Sorry uncles and aunties. Just not my thing. Hehe.
Oh but i did saw a cheongsam i kinda like as i can no longer fit in my old one. ): Plus, CNY's around the corner. :D
So, it was a great experience to explore around KL. Felt kinda embarassed as a citizen here for what, 15 years? and not visiting all these places. LOL