was posted at 12:14 AM with 0 comments




I think this is my second post with the title of my this childhood bestie, be proud bitch! >:)
Alright so that day i randomly picked her to stalk on facebook and i saw this post about her blog updated with a guitar concert post.
I did visited my cousin brother's school's concert before. Well, it was just, great.
Independent schools like theirs always hold such activities. Im so envy!
Alright anyways, back to the topic.
So she performed! PLUS, IT'S HER FIRST TIME PLAYING WHILE SINGING BY HERSELF.
She sang 'The Lazy Song' by Bruno Mars. Well, she just picked the right song (Y) The crowd were all singing with her. :D
And if you guys wanna check out the video, please log on to www.blankosong.blogspot.com or click the link with the name 'jia anne' at the right side of my blog.

Lastly, just wanna say, IM SO PROUD OF YOU BABE! :')
Looking forward to our next date. :DD