was posted at 1:29 AM with 0 comments
I kinda get jealous because my mum talks to me and my sister differently.
Well, i will say 'HI' very cheerfully to her when i see her come back from work every night, but she'll just reply my 'hi' really monotonously. But i overheard how she replied my younger sister, it was different. And so, the next day i did the same thing to her. I actually didn't bother to even say 'hi' to let her know how i felt. But the other day, i was browsing to my facebook news feed and i saw a post bout how we should love our parents. I felt really, really bad. Just because of the damn 'hi' from my mom and i decided to ignore her and forget whatever she had did for me in the past.
Later, i think all these crap was actually how the way i see it, and it wasn't even my mom's fault. Maybe my mom was tired from work so she had to reply me that way. As for how she replied my younger sister, my younger sister is a type of person who at times, lacks confidence. So, the best way to not crush her soul is to be nice to her.
Actually, all things isn't about how the person treat us, it's about how we see it. If we decided to look at it in a negative way, then surely it's gonna turn out to be a negative ending. But for those who decided to be optimistic and look at it from a different perspective, i think life will be a whole lot better. You would be living a happier life, too. So, why not?

P.S. Suddenly felt like posting these stuffs because i saw edora's latest post and i remembered how i treated my mum.