was posted at 2:13 AM with 0 comments
Lifeless, of course. Sitting in front of the computer every day.
But it hasn't been that bad actually. :P
Well, when i don't have any tuition on that day, i'll follow my momma to work. It's fun. I get to eat nice stuffs and that's the best part. :D
And i went to school on wednesday. Gonna be my last day i guess. Coz i don't wanna be in that stuffy hall with all those sweat and socks odour. Went because of the annual party for PRS.
Well, as usual, was at the counselling room for the whole day. Packing presents, helping teachers with the gifts, mics, etc.
I couldn't stop saying "I'm so hungry i could eat a horse!" that day coz i thought the party will start at maybe after recess? But it turned out to be, 12 pm. Soo, wait till 12 pm and finally i could fill up my tummy with the awesome food there. Then, got a hamper for lucky draw WHEEE JUNK FOOD. Ended at around 2? Packed all those stuff and then pn see asked us whether we wanna go to ou or not. HECKYEAH.
So we went there, bought movie tickets, went to MPH and started reading 'You are the apple of my eye.' Well, first time reading chinese novels and it was so awesome. Damn, im SO watching this movie next month! Can't wait :3
Caught the 5pm real steel movie. DUDE, FRIGGIN AWESOME. It's a MUST WATCH. At least, to me. x)
The small kid's gonna be real hot as he grow up, trust me :)
Later, went to kota damansara for char kuey teow. Biggest plate of mee EVER!
That day i went to school at 7.30am and reached home at 9.15pm.

THANKS PN SEE. BEST DAY EVER!