was posted at 1:19 AM with 0 comments
Picture of me studying geo. Well, can now excuse myself from studying them for like, 1 month plus? :D :D
Time to party baby! Yeah, the major exam, PMR is finally over!
Now im feeling much freer than when trials ended, duh, who doesnt?
Soooo, gonna go on a regular workout plan(well only if im hardworking enough), coz since august or september, i've not been doing any exercise. Oh my gosh, i wonder how bad my health is now because no exercise but more food. D:
And yeah, gonna go to school when i feel like it, LIKE A BOSS.
Skipping school tomorrow coz i think i need a day off after the exam and im going on thurs to return my books. Bye bye guys. Thanks for being with me for this year. Lol :P
Also gonna work for my mum, as usual, again. It's fun following her out for work ;D
Lastly, this saturday's outing with buddies. :D Hope i'll get my parents' approval :D
And, that's all for now.
Gonna post some random pictures with few lines as my blog posts from now on as i kinda forgotten what was the real way to blog. :p