was posted at 5:43 AM with 0 comments

This 3D glasses was shipped all the way from new york and it was signed by Kyle Patrick! The lead singer from the click five! :DD
Well, KP decided to work on a pledge project and we're supposed to all make a pledge to help him raise fund for his new album and also to be donated to cambodia. So, he's making something like a 3D music video or video if i'm not mistaken and he called us to all order a 3D glasses. It's free. So i was thinking, no harm done what, it's free anyway. So yeah, i did ordered it and i didnt wanna write my name on it coz what it something happens right? hahaha. But guess what, it arrived right at my doorstep. I regretted for not writing my name and it was written there 'occupant'. UGH. It'll be so much more cooler if my name's written on the envelope and I'll feel so special, as if kyle's sending it to me personally. LOL.
But oh wells, who cares. I've got a pair of 3D glasses, and it's friggin signed by KP! <3