was posted at 2:49 AM with 0 comments
You can't live without music. No doubt.

So i've been listening to them lately and i think they are real good.
  • Wonderwall by oasis. Went to sri kdu to support my sister for the my challenge thing that day. And i happen to hear this guy from some other school singing the song. Yeah, im damn outdated but seriously, it's nice. Love the guitar strums.

  • Kiss me by the sixpence none the richer. Well knew this song long ago but didnt really like it but then winnis tagged me again in fb and i started to fall in love with it. Songs sounded so much better when you actually listen to it again after a long time. Love the guitar strums and of course the rhythm and all.

  • These are the days by jamie cullum. This singer sings jazz songs and i really love jazz music. I started to check this guy out after my drum teacher let me play one of his songs. Seriously, jazz music is not as easy to play as how it seemed.

  • 1,2,3,4 by Plain White T's. Introduced by victor back when i was form one i think. 'There's only 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you. I love you." Love this part of the song. :D

  • Stereo hearts-gym class heroes ft adam levine. Also introduced by vic. This song is quite new. Love it ;)

  • Smile by avril lavigne. Didn't know why i didnt really like it when i heard it for the first time. lol.

  • Tonight, tonight by hot chelle rae. Catchy! :D

  • If i die young by the band perry. Seriously, idk why was i so silly. I didnt really like it when i first hear it as well. This is one good stuff.

  • More than words by westlife. Loved this from the start.

  • I'm alive by celine dion. In fact i love most of her songs. Her voice is magical. She's legendary. (:

These are some good stuffs i'd like to share with you guys. Go listen if you haven't listened to them. :)