was posted at 1:19 AM with 0 comments
Pain is pleasure.

Ya think so? Well, i do.
Last saturday had this road run and the track was REALLY short. I meant i want to challenge myself with a longer track and see if i could get top 20. lol. And then i thought my muscles were gonna cramp like mad for the next few days, especially the second day since running is really not my thing and it's been quite a long time since i last run, or even jogged i guess. So, yeah.
Sunday i went to work out at the gym with my mummy, daddy and sis. Tried almost everything there except for the sit up because you gotta lie upside down on a slant cushion sorta thing, and it's as if im gonna fall. So, i didnt try it. TEEHEE.
I ran 30 minutes on the treadmill, 10 minutes on the idk what is that called, it's something like a bike but it's not the one you can sit, it's the one you have to pedal the two pedals to make it move. And then i did 50 times of dumbbell on each hand and then i did some workout on some gym equipments lah. Im so lazy to explain it as idk what's the name of those equipments. So yeah. Go check out in the gym if you wanna know :D
So im expecting my muscles to freaking cramp on monday. Mana tau i felt nothing. I meant just a lil bit but it's not like what i expected.

BUT, now, i feel the pain. Especially on my back and my hands. I can't really stretch my hands as they will ache if i do so. But pain is pleasure. I know at least i exercised. :DD