was posted at 3:30 AM with 0 comments
Dandelion-Pu gong ying in chinese (PGY)
They actually organise motivation camps every year and i've been with them for two years including this year's.
The longer you're with them, the more you'll miss them.
This camp is unlike some other motivation camp. One of my favourites are the when they actually play these songs. The theme song for the camp and the song 'zai chu fa'. The moment they play these songs, i will surely run up to the stage and dance like no one's business. And not forgetting these two songs 'hong hua yu' and 'wo men hui zai jian'. I hate these songs because they never failed to tear me up. lol.
Even though it's only a 3 days 2 nights camp, there were like loads of memories of us all and we just get so emotional just by looking at those pictures.
Maybe you'll think this is silly, but you should really try attending this camp. I just don't know how to describe it. There's a special bond tied between us that made us one happy family.
I call PGY my second home. :')
And every year when it's the time for some thank you speeches, people will say, 'it feels so good to be back home'. And this year, i did. :)

Can't wait to see my brothers and sisters from another mother next year! Hope to see each and everyone of you next year. :D <3