was posted at 2:45 AM with 0 comments
Missed school on monday. I knew my friends will ask me they reason why i was absent. Already made up an excuse because if i say i was too tired to come to school so i went back to sleep, i bet they'll start boycotting me. (in a jokingly way) LOL. But then yesterday i went to school i told them the truth because my super honest lil sister just told one of my friends that i was too tired to attend school that day. -.- So my plan to give them my made-up reason failed. But they were probably too used to my 'too tired' reason so they didnt even bother to boycott me. Or they probably just love me too much. :D
Soooo, on the day i was absent, i knew i'll miss a bit of maths and science. And well, yes i did miss some of the science and i miss A LOT of maths. Teacher taught the new chapter inequalities or was it linear inequalities? Right, something like that. And on that day itself, teacher moved on again. i was rushing my monday's homework and then gotta keep up with that day's. Ugh, note to self: Don't ever miss school anymore if I'm just TIRED. At least not when there's maths period on that day.
And OH YEAH, read Anis's blog and Anis said she was one of them in the choir team that sang during assembly on monday. SEE? When I'm absent, EVERYTHING happens! LJASERJLSAJKDSAJFAEKRJL ! RAWR.
Then it was koko. When i was about to go back to school, i saw foong and all with the guitars and probably some lyric papers. So i asked foong whether are they performing or not and he said er, nope so i thought it was probably some sorta competition. Man, i wanna watch them so badly but then i gotta practise my dance routine as koko is coming to an end and we wouldnt have enough time to practice for it. PLUS, we didnt dare to ask for our instructor which is our senior's permission because the reason 'to watch my friend compete' was kinda ridiculous. If I were her, i think i wouldnt allow my juniors to go watch. Soooo, we just kept practicing and we did have a good time dancing. And then it was basketball club, which was the moment me and my friends were looking forward to. People who turned up yesterday at the court were just a few of them, we kinda freaked out coz we thought maybe the club was canceled and we weren't informed or something. But on the bright side, we had the whole court to ourselves. I meant half of it. Still, that's good enough. :D
Then rushed back home for a quick shower and got late for tuition. OH WELLS.