was posted at 10:26 AM with 0 comments
Ever thought of being a prefect? Or planning to? Well, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.
I meant at least not in the school i'm attending right now.
Seriously, those ex-cos just think that they are mister and miss know-it-all. You can't just have a meeting with us like once in a while just to scold us. Is it your premenstrual syndrome A.K.A. PMS period right now? I meant not all the ex-cos of course. Just those who always scold us for NOTHING.
I don't see any point for those ex-cos to scold us because even if we do our work, there will still be some prefects who don't. Then, it's all OUR ASSES. And you guys are forever the ones who have NOTHING to do with these. No responsibility for these, no nothing.

I think I'm just gonna stop being a prefect next year, and probably start concentrating on my studies? Hmm, yeah that's more like it. And who cares bout the new uniform will be wasted and stuff?
Just sell it. I'm probably gonna sell my uniform for half price. I just wore it like one year. Currently still in an awesome condition. Whoever is interested, just let me know :)