was posted at 9:01 AM with 0 comments
Well, skipped school yesterday as i had to go all the way to shah alam for my piano practical exam.
I meant my mum always get lost around that area ya know. There are like tonnes of roundabouts there which is damn confusing. And i was sitting there doing nothing because i seriously couldn't help what. My mum's damn good at directions but she also easily get lost in that place. So if it is me, i'd probably gotten down from the car and boarded a taxi to the hotel already as im damn lazy to find directions and i don't want to be late. LOL so yeah.
Oh yeah, they also must have good food there.
I had chocolate fudge cake yesterday at the cafe there and i wouldnt say it sucked. But it tasted like, milk. Too much of milk made me sick. But i did finish it though. lol.
Wrote the word 'calm =)' on my hand so that i wouldnt be panic. Well, mum said practice the secret. If you keep calling yourself to not be panic, you WILL panic because the brain only interprets the word 'panic'. (it's more or less like that i guess :P)
Sooo, i hope it went well. Luckily i didnt screw up like how i did last year. Though my aural kinda sucked. But it's over now. So imma just concentrate on PMR then. (like i will :D)

Toodles!