was posted at 12:59 AM with 0 comments
EXAM IS FINALLY OVER!
no more guilt while onlining, no more staying up till 2 am to study and i guess it's camping, teacher's day celebration and SHOPPING TIME. WHEEEEE!
though i screwed my papers, badly. but oh wells, let the bygones be bygones, right? :D
will soon be uploading pictures that i took during the exam period. (i actually camwhore when im stressed :D)
soooo yeah.

last saturday my parents say they wanna bring us out to loosen out hair a lil. so we went ou. wanted to watch never say never but well, like what i expected, it's not showing anymore in the cinema. and i didnt really wanna watch other movies as i know im soon gonna go for a movie marathon with my buddies. dont wanna watch the same movie for twice. :) so, dad bought a watch with his gift and me and my sis went wandering around. bought a red butterfly ring from deeper & harder. im an accessory collector but i dont really go for rings though. but i just couldnt resist that butterfly ring as im so obsessed over butterflies right now and yeah, dont wanna miss it. :))

oh yeah, on monday, my grandpa was doing his daily routine going through those letters sent to my house, and he handed me an envelope and asked me, what's this?
i took over and im like, OH. MY. GOODNESS.
it was stated 'free 3D glasses'. OMG OMG. i just couldnt believe my eyes and i tore it open like in a split second. tried wearing it and there's this 'KP' sign on the glasses. ahhh <3
priceless man, priceless. :))
so i tried wearing it to see kyle's picture on twitter, woooo, can finally see the 3D effect. hot as usual :D
and after that i tweeted him to say thank you and love you and it was the best gift ever and things like that, just hoping that he'll at least retweet one of my tweet?
sadly, he didn't. but well, i bet there were plenty fans out there tweeting him and i guess he only picks some tweets in random to retweet. so, i dont blame him. it's happy to know that he has a huge fan base :')

umm hmm, so that's bout it.