was posted at 2:51 AM with 0 comments
just watched the final episode for season 2 and DAMN THEY WEREN'T IN THE TOP 10 LIST! ):
but they got 12, like, nationals, 12th, wasnt that bad after all. :)
so finn and rachel kissed after their duet. and they said it wasn't professional and DUDE, ITS JUST A KISS! ISNT THAT WHAT YOU CALL FEELINGS??
i still think they should at least get shortlisted for the top 10. LOL
when blaine smiled and said 'I love you.', inside my heart i was shouting so loudly, THAT SHOULD BE ME!!!!!
hahaha, kidding. and i actually googled the two of them whether were they really gay in real life and turns out to be kurt is but blaine is not. YAY. so does that mean that i have a chance? HAHAHAH WHAT IS WITH ME LIKE I'LL EVER GET HIS ATTENTION. I MEANT LIKE I'LL EVER MEET HIM.

:3