was posted at 1:16 AM with 0 comments
today was superb!
so we had this bazaar selling traditional kuihs. me and my group members brought some pau, pulut panggang and seri muka.
i went down earlier to arrange the tables and all. booked this awesome place as my stall. but then later, i don't think the place is strategic enough. so me and yu xin took some of the kuihs and we walked around instead.
hahaha, chased those people like 3 streets to make them buy my kuih. LOL.
im just joking. it's really nice so everyone wanna buy from us lah. :D :D
so i think my group's the first stall to finish selling all those. so yeah. we helped the other groups after that. because we have to finish selling our class's one only we can win.
so yeah. went around convincing people to buy. some of them bought and they wanna see me and yu xin eat it. im like, FINE. im starving anyway. :D
had loadsss of fun. and later when we're done selling them all, it's PICTURE TIME.
hang out with the rk's and took picture with them.

at least a day that i can get away from books without feeling guilty. :))

P.S. thanks for all your support my customers! sorry if i forced you too hard. HAHAHAH