was posted at 4:51 AM with 0 comments
today wasn't as cool.
i went to school today and i found out that i forgotten to bring the CD for the dance practise later. so im like, okay, i'll call my sister to bring it for me later. and then, i got so pissed over this bunch of students. i shouted at them and they fought back. that one sentence made me felt so bad. idk why.
and then okay, get over it. after that, i went back to class. my nose and throat were okay at home but idk wth they always start to sneeze and cough when im in my class.
you know when you're having a running nose and coughing like hell, you don't feel like doing anything.
okay so i went to the toilet before science to sneeze and all and then i went back. and then mubin told me that my gum was bleeding. -.-
so i had to tell the teacher and i had to go to the toilet, AGAIN. :@
and then i went for the practise for the stupid hari anugerah thingy, i made my sister rushed like hell to school today because of the CD. im sorry ):
then i came back and i found out that, i got back my science process skills already.
okay, so i opened it and DAMN, i forgotten to fill in all the blanks today when teacher was going through the answers. There were question marks and red ink all over my book. and she wrote 'not paying attention during p&p' as well. okay, i really wasn't paying attention. im sorry teach.
idk what's in my mind.
im so upset today and i just felt like swearing, FCK.