was posted at 10:43 AM with 0 comments
Okay, let's hope that i don't forget what was i going to blog about.

there was one period, i felt like, no one likes me, and all my friends are getting bored of me and stuff like that, but i obviously don't know what the hell was wrong with me. my friends were awesome. and they're getting better and better.
now im feeling accompanied every recess, unlike the lonely days which made everyone who passed by give me an awkward stare. -.-
because anis's here with me! hee hee. thanks for accompanying me. and thanks ridha for putting us together for our duty spots. (:
we can actually talk bad bout someone who's standing right behind of us. i know, we're mean, but it's cool. you know, the person would kinda like, terasa, and it gives me satisfaction. damn, now i felt like hyde in the novel coz he feels satisfied after doing something bad. LOL.
and yeah, i like my friends i made this year and the ones i get closer with, like the ones from rk, and all the malay and indian fellows in my class. we don't really get along with each other during the past few years and im glad we are now getting along and mixing well. :D
so yeah.

and i don't know what the hell but i would always get hit by a ball every friday, during pj. especially volleyball. which is damn painful all right. yesterday's volleyball hit was not cool. the guy didnt get to serve it over the net and i was getting ready to hit the ball near the net. so maybe he thought since he couldn't serve it high enough, he should kick it instead. n dude, what the hell, i was right over there. and the ball hit me, somewhere around my heart. i felt like vomiting that time and i couldn't help but to sit down on the floor for a while. and thank god, i was okay after that. guess i should be more careful during pj next time. the dude can't stop apologizing and i wasn't pissed off.

alrighty, i think that's all for now. toodles. :)