was posted at 8:57 PM with 0 comments
two days before was my birthday. it's on the 18th for your information. :P
did an early celebration on sunday with my family.
went ou and shopped for cny clothes. then went dinner at subang, damn awesome food. :D
tuesday, let's start with all the early wishes at like, 9pm-1am. LOL
most of them said they're gonna sleep and couldnt stay up so late, and most of them stayed up but fell asleep. HAHA. i don't blame them. blame the school, we don't have to wake up that early kay. still, thank you lah guys! LOVE.
early that morning, woke up and was really sleepy. didnt check my phone. so yeah.
went to school, seow ting and mei yen were the one first who wished me in school if im not mistaken. and more upcomings after that.
recess that day was the best. they started giving me presents. they shared and bought click five's album for me and a photo album with my pictures printed in it. :') hugged most of them. :D
soo yuen gave a diary and yi jing gave me a cute keychain. nick, winson, yaron gave a can of sticky candies! i just opened and tasted it yesterday. and guess what, I COULDN'T STOP.
after school that day, dian bought mister potatoes. :DD
we were planning to share with the others but then they all went back. TOO BAD :P
so yeah. ate 'em at the counseling room, dian's mum's room. hahahah.
we did left some for the others which we forgotten to give the others the other day and ended up bringing 'em back home and have it all to ourselves. sorry guys. :p
and oh yeah, kah yi came to my house that day in the afternoon just to give me the damn awesome book she made herself. its like, full of our memories and camwhores. she used 1 whole day to finish it. :'))
cake later that night. :')))
then after that, stayed up till kinda late to finish my maths homework.
and since the computer is just right beside me, and the worst thing is, ITS ON AND IT COULDN'T STOP SEDUCING ME, i used it, just a while. :P
and i only replied those wishes on my wall yesterday. hope i never miss out anyone. (:
actually, its not the presents that matter, its the memories they gave me on this very special day that matter the most. (:
THANK YOU HONEYS. <3