was posted at 9:18 AM with 0 comments
Went working with my mama 2day.
really did work 2day. LOL
did the filings n stuff, go up & down, left & right, front & back to take stuffs.
but well, i kinda enjoyed working. weird huh? D:
i meant, you go working and you expect some work to do right?
its better than sitting there, doing nothing.
and doing the same routine i did at home, online, iPod. i rather stay home.
i also sang and hummed through all the songs they played at the radio. im just, in the mood. (:
so yeah. guess what time i took my meals 2day?
-Breakfast, 12pm.
-Lunch, 5pm.
-Dinner, 11pm.
thank god, i ain't got no gastric. (:
um hmm, so yeah. then after that, mum had meeting with the agents.
i stayed outside reading my book.
after that, mum called me to hear what the person share as well, so yeah, went there.
n really got some motivation. (Y)
they're talking bout their business, but i used the way he taught in my studies instead. yeah, PMR (:
after that, i finished my book. so i started reading the book i borrowed from my lil sister, Justin bieber's first step to forever: my story.
well, no offence, but he can't stop talking bout girls. im wondering if he ever cares about his guy fans. or maybe guys just think he's such a pussy? nah, i don't think so.
i don't love him, don't hate him, but i won't judge him. (:
unlike the others, i read his book okay? :D
i was halfway, n i looked at the clock, its already 10.20pm.
surprisingly, this book kept me going. lol
then we're finally going home.
tired, yet great day. (: