was posted at 6:53 AM with 0 comments
It's just another manic Tuesday.
Spent my day video calling jen & mun.
Practising drums & piano.
And i finally gain some skills on the pedal thing. HOYEAH. :D

Sooo, in few hours, we're gonna live the last month of 2010.
Man, im so gonna miss this year. It's been, a lot.
  • Had an awesome drum teacher now. well, not to say my previous one was not awesome, but just, he's too lazy n often slacks. so yeah.
  • I don't know what on earth made me do that. i know i hurt you, BADLY. but thank you for accepting me back as a friend. i really treasure our friendship.
  • Had a number of new best friends, n totally love 'em.
  • Got along with ma classmates kinda well. hope we'll still remain the same class.
  • Understood what life is about.
  • Understood you can somehow be a good friend.
there's just too much in 2010 that i wanna remember. :')
i hope im one of them who you wanna remember, too. (:
cya. xx