was posted at 8:40 AM with 0 comments
hey everybody!
i finally felt like clicking at the www.blogger.com link n post something on my bloggie. :)
so yeah. been really tired these days.
i've not been going to school. Lol. i know, im a good student. x)
BUT i've been working for my mum. :)
i forgot to bring my storybook to read at my mum's. so was kinda bored in her office today. -.-
when me n my mum were on our way back, my head started to hurt so badly.
i had a headache so i went for a short nap in the car.
so came back, changed n went to ace ed-venture.
as usual, kah yi n joey will come up with some really epic stuffs.
n as usual, we'll laugh our asses off.
so what im looking forward to is the play. we went to practise it for a while.
all of us just can't stop laughing. even the other group were laughing at us too. LOL.
i really like my group. HAHA. :D
n after the class, went to pick up sister n her friends from cekap n fetched 'em all back home.
came back, n had pizza. WOO. yum yum. :)
after that, im here, posting this post. :D
oh yeah, 2mrw after my drum class i'll be going to 1u with jia anne. ZOMG!
its been like, few years since i last see her? D:
no lah, not that long. she did dropped by a few months ago. but, still..
there's so much memories between us. :')
when i recall, i can still remember i was so sad when valerie n her, my 2 best friends decided to transfer school to some other school at the same time. its like a knife stabbing my heart. ouch. like, you're all alone now.
but im happy we can still, like, you know, meet up. :D
can't wait babe! <3