was posted at 7:25 PM with 0 comments
SPAIN FTW. *forthewin.
OMG, LOVE.
i slept at 11pm yesterday n my sister woke me up at 1am. there's 1 n a half more hours to go, so i TERsleep back again.
luckily, during 2am, me daddy woke me up.
so i went to his room n we watch the match together.
i was really tired though, but it's worth it.
GERMANY VS SPAIN.
n guess what, SPAIN WON PEOPLE! :DDDD
i was probably shouting n jumping around when they score their goal IF my mum was not there sleeping. hee.
but still, IM SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS! <3
hahaha, im just getting crazier n crazier on football. (:

alryte, cut that out, let's see what am i up to yea?
yesterday sin yee, nick, yu xin n dian came to my hse after scouts.
well, dian, yu xin & i were planning to stay back because we wanna finish up our sivik folio.
n sin yee, nick wanted to join. so we fooled around. HEEHEE.
then my mum give us all a treat at mcd. umm, yummy breakfast for yesterday! totally.
after that, we were finally getting back on our work.
dian were the one typing. HAHA.
in fact, she did most of the work. sorry dian!
yu xin & i just gave her inspirations for what to write. n guess what, WE FINISHED IT, YO! ;D
we actually have 1 month time. but we finished it up in 1 day. easier what..
then i brought my camera to take pictures for 'gotong-royong'.
yeah, "gotong-royong". we're just taking fake pictures of us arranging the tables, picking up rubbish, sweeping the floor, etc.
well, who cares bout it? everyone does this, am i right? (:
so yeahh. n that's bout it.
oh yeah, we're spliting up for our duty during recess. this is NOT COOL. :(
but sigh, what to do?
prefect's life sucks. plus, that biatch. ugh. she's getting on my nerves. ARGH.
i actually have the right tell the whole crowd, but we didn't. because it's just gonna be a waste of time. n i freaking know you're just gonna freaking deny what we said, am i right? YEAH, I AM FREAKING RIGHT.
GOD knows what we're all doing.
felt much better after i expressed my feelings at my bloggy.
sorry bloggy. i just wasted your space writing bout her. i promise i won't do this anymore. just, once. yeah, once. :)
alryte, i guess that's bout it. hearts to you guys! byee.