was posted at 7:25 PM with 0 comments
so yay, i made it to the 190th post. :D
i was totally into facebook n i TOTALLY forgotten bout my blog. im sorry bloggy! >.<
well well well, these days been awesome! (:
yesterday i went to drum class, as usual, the teacher gave me the song hatin in club by rihanna n suddenly monday by mel C to play.
omg, i really like my drum teacher's style. he is freaking cool in drums. n i like the songs he gave me, too. :D
after that, supposedly, im going to have a haircut at aunty mariane's. but oh wells, she was too busy so i'll go next week.
then mummy brought us to ou.
1st shop we went in was jaspal. there was a sale. so mummy bought me a friggin cool pants n shirt.
I LOVE ME MUMMY! <3 (8
so yeah. then we had dinner at sakae sushi. awesome dinner. (:
then we came home n DAMN, i forgotten my homework for this morning's BM tuition.
so i was forced to stay up till 3am to finish it up. gah!
was kinda sleepy in class but still, i can concentrate. (:
n i think that's bout it. n so, i'll like to post this picture up for you guys.

ciao! (: