was posted at 10:20 AM with 0 comments
guess i just lost my passion for blogging. -_-
but i'll try to find it back. :D
soooo, im so damn busy with all my school work nowadays. aww man..
its like, 1 homework it can take me 1 week to have time to do it.
plus, all my papers were given back, so corrections to be done.
AND, sejarah project.
i FINALLY completed it man..phew~ what a relieve!
but my notes for history is also to be done.
damn man. -.-

so 2day i was trying my best to finish up the essay i borrowed from yu xin.
halfway, nick called n winson wanted to borrow ma tie. so i took my sis's for him. :D
then i went to look for teacher tan coz i wanna get something from her for my project.
and she called me to give out the newspapers. so i was like, alryte..COOL!
so went back to class n such a coincidence, it's teacher tan's period.
so yu xin & I went out to give out the papers.
we walked the whole sch just to find a class and it ended up to be just right beside our class. -.-!
really tired man. but had a great time walking n crapping with her. LOL! <3
and then, recess. as usual, hung out with besties. with them, its like, full of craps to talk bout.
love you guys lah. <3

after that, gone back to class.
class was bored. -_-
but chatted with yu xin & dian. laughing like hell! :DD
they really made my day. :)
love you guys too! <3

hmm, i guess that's all for today!
joey's party 2mrw nite. CANT WAIT MAN! :D