was posted at 4:29 AM with 0 comments
SUNDAY
so its 11pm my sister woke me up. i was friggin tired. well, guess what? i've not been getting enough sleep even on holidays! yeah, so me aunt came n pick me n my sisters up. we went for breakfast 1st with daddy & grandpa. saw dian & diana over there. (: after that, my aunt, me and my sisters went to 1u. my aunt went to london last year n this guy brought her to this restaurant n she tasted this creme bule. it was so good so she was looking up n down where to eat this in malaysia. n eventually she found. ITALIANNIES! so we went 1u. the point of the day is just to eat that dessert. Lol. so we went to watch KILLERS. it's so nice. ashton's hot. n i like katherine. she's hillarious. HAHA. but i dun really get the ending. i was sitting over there, thinking what's the deeper meaning in it, n i still dun REALLY get it. fine, it was nice, that is. :D so after that, we went shopping. bought a tee from viva. i like it. we had our dinner at italiannies. like, ohmygodCHEESE. HAHA, i ordered a dish. it looks nice. instead of fishball, its CHEESEball. god, it tasted like, shit? and finally, after that, our creme bule were here. hey, it's really nice man. go try it next time. i think you can only get to eat this dessert in italiannies. we've done research, dun worry. n trust me, it's really finger lickin' good. :D

MONDAY
woke up by a phone call from winnis. n shit, i was still in bed. forgotten she's coming to my hse. she came n i opened the door for her in my pyjamas. then i was like, literally spending almost 1 hour to dress up. i cant make up my mind what to wear. finally after that, i was done. winnis's like, FINALLY! hehe, sorry lah, i noe im slow, but girls mah, what do ya think? heehee. so we walked to kah yi's. her mum fetched us there. really gotta thank her mum so much! (: so we pick up our movie tickets. luckily winnis did booking. the queue was, WTF long! after that, we went to neway. we're planning to go for karaoke. the last time we went there, the bill came, n we were like, wthell, freaking expensive! so i did booking for 1pm-4pm. i always hated the service over there in neway. the workers r like, freaking NOT friendly. with the stares n all. -.- he took my number. n we went for our movie. we watch karate kid. i tell you, you must seriously, WATCH THIS. it's a MUST WATCH! it's DAMN AWESOME! :D halfway of the movie, i forgotten to switch off my phone. dad called. lol. the i saw the time, 1.30pm. SHIT! we're like, not even half of the movie. we totally forgotten bout the karaoke man. but they didnt even give me a call. what for he took my number? -.-' but well, we're not going there already anyway. so after the movie, had lunch at sakae sushi. yum! bowling after that. i freaking sucked at it man. winnis's leading. we just played 1 game. we wanted to play another game but no time already. so we went walking around. i bought a burger memo pad for me daddy as father's day present. the burger contain the smell also ya know. so cool n cute! HAHA. daddy likes it. LOVE. :D then we bought XXL chicken. it always tasted like heaven..xD after that, ky's mum pick us up n fetch us home. thanks aunty! (: really had fun with them. love you guys! ((: