was posted at 6:41 AM with 0 comments
yeah. exam=NIGHTMARE! like, totally. X.X
mummy's taking exam too 2day. well, hers is just one day. mine's like, 2 subjects every day until next friday..
throughout this week, me n budds' like, studying our asses off.
yesterday we studied like shit, seriously, SHIT! we've not tried this before.
me n yu xin gone crazy. we're keep shouting when we got the answers wrong..oh god.
n winnis's like, totally gone crazy. she just kept quiet. and not answering our question. LOL
we were studying both BM & science. it's paper 2 today.
exam, we sit according to the name list. so me n winnis's like the last two names. and we were the only two without place to sit. so we were forced to sit outside of the classroom as there were ngam ngam two tables out there.
whoa, first time in my life, sitting exam outside of the class..pretty cool huh?
first it was quite hot. outside whatt, what do ya think?
but then, it was suddenly so windy.
so comforting, yet so ma fan. i meant, troublesome. because, there was few time, my paper almost flew off. i managed to catch it. and there was one time, the paper really flew into the classroom. i was looking at the people around there but guess what? no one saw my paper or maybe they didn't wanna pick it up for me. so gotta go take it myself. -.-
after the exam, it's so good of muaz that he helped me n winnis to find a place and shift our tables in. thanks muaz! (:
i thought i was going to suffer windy + sunny days for these year's exam. yet it's really cool sitting out there. you get to peek the stuff all around. :D
hmm, im going back to the normal days. sitting in a square classroom with only four walls and tables and chairs. ugh..
so surprisingly, when i saw the questions on my BM paper today, i was like, 'hoyeah!' to winnis and she 'oh yesss!' back. LOL
it was fine. (:
then science, winnis's like, 'oh yess! i did this this morning!'. i was like, 'yeah man!'
but this wasn't THAT fine.
i think there was one part i might get all wrong. well, my bad..for not studying much about that. :((
but since it's over, imma focus on the coming up ones. (:
tomorrow's math & english paper 2. wish me luck for this and the rest as well! will blog after that! (: