was posted at 12:01 AM with 0 comments
its a great day yesterday, EXCEPT for the part that i have to attend the PRS course.
i was forced to attend it.
its 7.30am-1pm. D:
course, what do u think we do?
of course, teachers did slide shows and presented it.
there's still some games and activities. so it's not that bad after all.. (:
and i have to stay in school since im participating in the singing competition which is held in the afternoon. if not i will be at home sleeping. hahah..
so they set up all the stuff and all, and then baru started at around 2pm i guess.
this year's there's much more contestant than last year.
we spent the whole afternoon for this thingy y'know..-.-'
i was like, towards the end! plus i have to leave early so i asked husna to let me go 1st, and she did it, thanks husna! <3
sang dirty little secret ;D
and im glad that all my budds enjoyed it. (: or didn't you? ):
i was going to wait for the results but dad came n picked me up already, so gotta call my friends to tell me the results..
then i went home, washed up n stuff. n its mama's annual dinner! :D
after bathing, dian texted me n she said, IM THE CHAMPION! WOOHOO!!
for the english category, while dian won the chinese category's champion! congrats babe!
there r 7 places for each category. am not too sure bout the other placing, but to me, all of you did great! ur already the champion! (:
so then i put on a tube dress, brown in color, and its my 1st time wearing it. i love it! (:
was thinking of wearing the new jaspal heels but im singing, and i gotta move around, so i wore my brown boots. btw, that heels is also brown in color. lol. i don't know what's with brown, seriously.
so i went there and mummy's hairstylist styled my hair. :D
i hope he doesn't style my hair like last year. lol.
so its kinda normal btw, but, simple and nice.
check out my facebook for the pictures!
its been a really great day for me! (: