was posted at 5:28 AM with 0 comments
hey you cool peeps out there!
n exam finished. yay!
well, as usual, went to school, nearly came late.
then jaga the pondok keselamatan with dian.
went back to class.
when we were all revising sejarah, cikgu azman suddenly came to my class n ask me whether i left my book at the guard hse or not.
i don't know because i borrowed it to dian.
so i think she accidentally left there. so yeah. no big deal.
then continued revising. n finally, last paper.
1 or 2 questions that i ain't sure bout. others, okayyy lah. can manage. (:
n finally, its over!
so teacher's just giving out papers. shouldn't had bring the textbooks. -.-'
i spent my whole day in school crapping with my friends.
its sort of, bored, after that.
n came back from school.
had a great dinner. n came online. finally, without guity-ness, i onlined. Lol.
so yeah, that is. :D