was posted at 11:02 PM with 0 comments
finally, i get to go shopping after few weeks of study.
i was dying to go shopping on saturday.
but after my drum class, my parents said they were really tired so xjadi nak go out. :(
but on sunday, after breakfast at mcd, stayed at home.
in the evening, went to ou with family.
ate at sri melaka, n i've got not much time to go shopping.
i just walked into miss T n i saw this bag. it's cute.
AND, my school bag just died. :(
n i was using a retarded school bag. sooo, i bought the bag!
i was looking for a dress, which is like, i don't know how to describe.
unfortunately, i cant find it.
so imma go curve to get one. ( hope there is!)
on monday, my younger sis was having her piano theory exam at BU3.
so i accompanied me mummy within the 2 hours.
after that, went to ou again.
had our branch at delicious. didn't really eat much because i ate in the morning.
then mummy went to her favourite shop, jaspal.
it was on sales! so mummy tried on few shirt.
she bought a purple sweat shirt to some award presentation thing and a pair of cool blue shades, while i got myself a pair of heels. although the heels are really high it was all 70% off. worth it! :D
then i sat the train with mummy to her office to go get her car. and then we drove to petaling street. mum wanna do some stuff over there.
so i went to my aunt's stall n help.
pursuading a customer to buy something is NOT easy. it takes them FOREVER to figure out to buy or not buy.
then followed mummy to raintree club for an appointment and went home.
me elder sister & grandma is back from singapore.
well, my sister shopped till she drop. common lah. (:
so these r the pictures of my heels.


<3