was posted at 6:40 AM with 0 comments

the exterior.

the interior. my brand new medium crash is the 2nd cymbal from the right, which is brownish in color.

AND THIS IS MY BRAND NEW SABIAN B8 PRO MEDIUM CRASH!
dad just bought me this sweeeet medium crash from yamaha, the curve.
well, they used to sell really good, branded stuff with a really unaffordable price but this one, they're having a 50% off promotion so i've got it. :D
dad bought this for me as my birthday present, well, its months ago. (:
this crash sounds like heaven!
im so gonna change my whole set of cymbals because after listening to sabian's, my headliner A.K.A. meinl cymbals sounded like crap. but that's probably few years ahead.
but well, i can still live with these cymbals because actually, they're not that bad, just the crash sounded a lil cacat.
i still like my hi-hat and my ride, the most!
this post is all bout cymbals. well, im just expressing. you don't have to read if ur not interested. soooo, yeah. :)