was posted at 6:59 AM with 0 comments
wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy, grab my glasses, im out of door, im gonna hit this city, let's go!
nah, aint gonna hit the city. just hit the school.
well, i dunno why am i so damn sleepy 2day, probably was the tuition on sunday morning. ugh.
washed up. soon goin to sch dah. so me mummy sent me & my sister to school. felt so cool. you wont wanna noe why! ngek ngek.
2day's such a bored day. ate school's nasi lemak during recess. it was pedas, but still, nice! (:
n then when school ended, met up with kesh & buddies. then home. my sister was so desperate to go cycling.
she just learnt how to cycle. yeah, lol. its common to be excited bout it. its such a nice thing to do y'know. (:
when i thought of cycling, it suddenly felt so empty. coz i used to go cycling with kye mun. n now that she's in nz, ive lose one cousin sister to cycle with. sighhhh.
mun! jom pegi cycle this year end when ur back in m'sia! :D
so, i guess that's all. toodles!