was posted at 6:46 AM with 0 comments
god, time flies..
its just like the holiday started yesterday.
so as usual, my alarm rang at 9 am. n as usual, i snoozed it until my sister gotta wake me up.
so darn tired you know..
oh wells, i woke up n go wash up n went to school.
lucky day, didnt get my name copied, im like, 10 minutes late! :D
lame. so its kh. darn, forgotten to bring the stuff to cook, plus winnis is absent.
so we helped the other groups. helped ain's group to fry the mee.
it looks nice. :)
then went back to class for geography. just crapping all the way.
after that, as usual, we sneak out of class. not to say sneak, but prefects get to go out earlier for recess.
so me, yu xin n dian went out n waited at the cooking room.
we ate the stuff the other groups cooked. so yeah.
then bm n moral. i hate the class where we attend our moral class, its so freaking hot!
so i was like telling my friends, eh, im so HOT la weih!
they were like, okayyy, -.-'' HAHA!
then it was assembly. got punished, dunno for what. so we're like the last class to go back. i dun even know why we were punished weih. -.-
so yeah, awful + hot day. :(