was posted at 4:54 AM with 0 comments
luckily ma sister woke me up at 7.30am 2day. quickly washed up n went for pn sharifah's tuition.
ravend's presentation was so damn boring! i almost closed my eyes y'know.
then my grandparents fetches me n my sister to her friend's hse. then we went to the train station. was waiting for the train for like, soooo long!
finally it came. gosh, was so sempit! hoping for some people to go out at some stations, but it seemed to be like, every station there's people coming in but none going out. suffering man.
then finally, we arrived. so we had our lunch then seperate ways with the guys.
bought a drop shoulder blouse at nichii. <3
then, im done with my CNY shopping. (:
so had a drink at sweetchat. then went back. whew, nice day out too.
then went back. doing the valentine's stuff also.
there's like tons of it to do. finally, we finished it.
immediately went to sleep. so darn tired!