was posted at 8:05 AM with 0 comments
so its supposed to be a public holiday 2day.
but its really a busy day to me.
bm class was changed from sunday to 2day, 11-12.30pm.
but its extended to like 1pm. so came back home.
kah yi n all were at my hse already.
so wait for the others to come. then some of them were like walking from brp 7 to 6 then to 5. insane! walking y'know!
so the ones whose in my house had no plans so they waited for me until my piano class ends at 3pm.
then i changed attire n we headed to teacher tan's hse.
its kinda empty in it.
so we played uno cards, watching some of them playing chinese chess n we camwhored alot.
after that headed to cai yan's, winson's & dun he's place. then goin back home to prepare for tuition.
8 pm went to ace ed-venture. i was kinda sleepy.
attendance was bad during tuition. kah yi, joey n ace were not here.
so its seow ting n me n the other guys.
tuition was okay. so yeah.
really tired but i didnt want to end my friday so easily so didnt wanna sleep yet. hehehe. soooo, toodles!
P.S. check out the pictures in my facebook profile, coz i malas lah nak post kat sini & facebook. so yeah. (: