was posted at 10:23 PM with 0 comments

front

right

left.
well, my cousin did this for me.
she jagung-ed/corn-ed ma hair. lol. this is what they call.
she's really into hairstyling. so yeah.
but its just temporary. sighh..
its gone now coz i washed my hair. stupid eyh? Lol, it is.
btw, did you even spot any difference? lol.
but still, i like it. (:
1st day of CNY
  • the tan family's came n visit. hi-bye. as usual. n of course, angpaus! :D
  • then we headed to an oven. its my cousin's hse. its really really, hot in there. won a few bucks(i bet u noe what this means) Lol. then menikmati my aunty's cooking. damn nice.
  • then uncle fetch us back. coz me daddy went to pick my aunt from s'pore at the airport. so darn tired. so went to sleep.

toodles.
P.S. sry vic, its nothing to do with my new hairstyle or something. lol.