was posted at 7:05 AM with 0 comments
so these r the hershey's kisses chocolates that we're working on it for like, days!


back.

front (ignore my sister's name)

n side.
n finally, chocolates!
my sisters, her friends & i had been putting so much effort on this thing.
this is some english society's activity to raise fund.
oh wells, i finished my chinese society's, so i came n help them. no harm done what, right?
so my sister sprayed the silver spray on the red papers n we wrote all the messages n stuff, n make the red packet. (no, its nth to do with CNY, okay!)
so 2day i gave out all the chocolates.
yeah, some guys thought im the one who gave them.
god, im just a messenger. this is a serious misunderstand!
n finally i came home, there's nothing for me to do anymore.
unlike days before, i have to do the chocolates stuff.
so yeah. FREEE!
oh yeah, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
bye.